MC2 wants to make registration for ST17 as efficient and painless as possible! Our goal is to pre-print flyer badges. In order to do so we need your cooperation.
- All flyers 16 years and over must complete an individual registration form. (See the file at the bottom of this page)
- All flyers 16 years and over must pay the registration fee. (A PayPal link TBA or you may pay by check.)
- All flyers at Southern Thunder will be issued badges. These badges will identify the flyer by name, ticket type, National Association (if applicable) and certification level.
- Flyers 15 years and under may fly with a paid adult ticket. If you are bringing young flyers, please list their first and last names in the space provided on the forms. This will allow us to print their badges.
- Vendors: There is no registration fee to sell your goods at ST17, however, if you plan to fly then you must register and pay the one or two-day fee depending on your needs.
- Registration is not complete until the flyers fee has been paid.
ST2017 Contact Information
Forms and Payments may be mailed to:
Music City Missile Club (MC2)
c/o Robin Midgett
3229 Pugh Road
Hermitage, TN 37076-4016
You may also pay online using the link below (registration is not complete until payment is received).